Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summer Activities

Hi guys, what have you been up to?

I have had a busy summer so far. I moved to Charleston. We have been exploring lots of new places. I can't believe how much there is to do in here! We found the waterparks (there are 6 of them here), we went to Patriots Point, Sullivan's Island, Blackbeard's Cove, and of course, the mall and bookstore!!

I found a great job teaching fourth grade at a school called Newington Elementary School. My classes will be single gender. This means one class is all boys, the other class is all girls. Very interesting! I'm reading several Nicholas Sparks books and one book for school called Why Gender Matters.

You are going to love your new GT teacher, Mrs. Dionisio. She is very technology savy as well. Some of you have already met her when she came to visit my classrooms. We are friends, and I will help her get your new e-class set up if she needs it.

I miss you guys!
My new email address is nicoleandbj@att.net

Hope to hear from you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool mrs.R!i miss you so much!im glad you found an another school to teach. they are so lucky!:) if you want to talk about anything just call me!
Matthew Riotto

Nicole Richardson said...

Matthew,
Thank you. I am keeping up with you guys through your mom. Write me anytime and let me know how things are going. I know you will do great in middle school! What are you up to this summer?

Anonymous said...

Is Mrs. Dionisio really going to be the new G/T teacher? I thought she lived in Boston. Oh well, I miss you sooooo much and I hope you're having an awesome time in Charleston.
Christian H.

Anonymous said...

I have been hanging out with my friends and my sister became G.T. qualified.

Alyssa